Happy New Year! Apologies for the tumbleweeds that have been blowing through the blog the past few weeks… I seriously underestimated how much time it would take to do all the techy stuff involved in finalizing the layout for the new book. (Understatement of the year… I couldn’t believe how involved the process was, but I have learned much from the experience, and will definitely do things differently with the next book, which is already in the works!)
In any case, the book layout is now finalized, and we’re still on track for a January 12th launch of fearLESS, and a return to normal around here, too!
With the start of a new year, there’s always a surge of energy involved. For most people, it’s a time for reflection, re-connection, and often a time for changes and new directions as well. And that is the case here at Vibe Shifting, too. 2016 is going to be a big year, and there will be a number of new things happening to help those changes along.
What’s on tap for 2016?
Here’s what you can expect:
- My new book, fearLESS: How to Conquer Your Fear, Stop Playing Small, and Start Living an Extraordinary Life You Love starts shipping on January 12th. If you’re new here and this is the first you’ve heard about it, you can learn more about fearLESS right here.
- I’ll be running my first-ever webinar very soon (aiming for the second week of January, if I can get one last little technical thing figured out). I’ll send out a special email to let you know when registration opens up for it, so if you’re not on my list, be sure to sign up so you get that notice!
- There will be content and posting schedule changes on the blog. Instead of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, new content will be posted on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Specifically:
- NEW – I’ll be doing a lot of video stuff this year, and this will include vlog post Tuesdays.
- Regular blog articles (text) will be posted on Saturdays.
- The Vibe Shifting Show podcast will now be published on Thursdays instead of Fridays.
- The weekly Vibe Shifting newsletter will be returning to the “fancy” format, and will now be sent out on Sundays.
- I’ll be launching a brand-new fearLESS course later this year. I’ll let you know more about it once we’re closer to the launch date for that one.
Phew! That’s a lot of changes, a that’s what’s I’ve got in store for you over the coming year. But now I’d like to hear from you! What are the two biggest questions or concerns that you have about turning your own dream into reality this year? Leave a comment below or contact me directly and let me know!