A brand-new year is dawning, and it’s time for you to finally let yourself fly and touch the heart of the world! Give yourself permission to stop holding yourself back, and make this the year that launched everything for you…
I’ve talked before about the idea of personal mantras and how you can use them as a focusing tool to keep you motivated to achieve the things you want to achieve in your life, and I’ve also mentioned that every year when I spruce up my annual vision board, I create a mantra for the year that reconnects me with my “why” – the reason at the core of what it is that I’m trying to accomplish over the course of the year. For the past couple of years, my mantra has been “I can and I will. Watch me.” It’s a phrase that just felt right for all the things that I was trying to build.
New year, new mantra
This year, however, I’ve picked a new mantra. I’ve decided to go with: “I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.” It’s a quote from one of my favourite authors, Charles de Lint, and it sums up everything that I’m trying to do with Vibe Shifting.
February will mark the second anniversary of this web site. It’s kind of a big deal (for me, anyway), because two whole years of running a blog with regular posts is actually a really big milestone in the blogging world — I saw a figure somewhere that said that a new blog is created somewhere in the world every half a second, but most of those blogs fizzle out with the first year. So I consider two years something of a badge of honour – proof that I’ve got “sticking power”, if you will. 🙂
So, while the first couple of years have been about building the foundation, despite the odds, this upcoming year is about extending my reach. It’s about letting people know that this place exists and about helping even more people reconnect with their dreams, find their way back to happiness, and start creating a life they really love – one in which they are sharing their own gifts with world fully, openly, and joyously. It really is about touching hearts around the world and making them smile. Because I think the world needs more of that.
Changes to Vibe Shifting in 2015
So as we head into the New Year, here’s what you can expect over the coming weeks:
- Changes to the way my Facebook page is run. I’ll be adding an interactive discussion group (free to join) via my Facebook page where anyone can ask questions and talk about the concepts and ideas I talk about here. I’ll be a part of that group, obviously, but you’ll also be able to talk to each other, because sometimes the hardest thing about following a new path is that feeling of loneliness… wondering if there is anyone else out there who thinks the way you do and who has the same questions that you do. There is, and I’m hoping you’ll be able to connect with each other in this new group.
- Changes to my opt-in package. Build Your Best Life is my current opt-in gift for newsletter subscribers. If you haven’t picked it up yet by signing up to my list, do it now because I’ll be pulling the videos soon and turning them into a paid product. It’s just too many emails for people with the current set up, so starting in January, people will only be able to get those videos if they really want them.
- Additional courses to help you work your way through this stuff. I’ve got plans for a couple of new courses to be added to the Vibe Shifting University. I’ve had a number of people email over the last couple of weeks saying that they don’t know what their dream is anymore, so the first new course will help to address that problem.
- My next book will be published in 2015 (exact date TBA). It’s about identifying and dealing with the fears that are holding you back from becoming everything that you know you are capable of becoming. It’s a full-length book, and it will be available in both Kindle and hard copy formats.
- One-on-one coaching! I will start offering one-on-one coaching soon. I specialize in dream-catching, obviously, so if you have a particular dream that you want to manifest into your reality, I can guide you through the journey and speed the entire process up for you; however, because personal coaching is very time intensive, I can only accept a limited number of clients at any given time (right now I’m looking a five people, max). So if this is something you think you might be interested in, please be sure to sign up for my newsletter ASAP, as my subscribers will be the first to know when I do open up my coaching practice.
How will you touch the heart of the world?
So that’s where Vibe Shifting is at. I’m really excited about everything I’ve got planned for 2015, and I can’t wait to see how YOUR dreams start rolling out over the year, too! In the comments below, I would love to hear:
- What do you have planned for the year? What big goals are you going to accomplish?
- What is your theme or mantra for the year? What’s your “why” for your big dream or goal?
- What’s your next step for January? What are you going to accomplish over the month that will bring you closer to that big dream?
I’ve often said that the only way to touch the heart of the world – the only way to make a real difference in the world – is to let yourself shine as brightly as you can, and to become all that you know you are capable of becoming. So stop holding back and playing small. Let go of everything that weighs you down and let yourself fly.
A brand-new year of infinite possibilities…
A brand-new year is dawning, energy is shifting all over the world, and absolutely anything is possible. So step up to the plate and own that dream of yours; be the light that inspires everyone around you. This is the time. This is the place. Let’s make it happen; let us touch the heart of the world and make it smile. Let’s do it together.
Share your dream in the comments section below; let’s cheer each other on and make 2015 the best year ever! 🙂
P.S. If you would like me to help you kick-start your year and give that big dream of yours a big boost, be sure to check out my CRUSH it! program — It’s a 30 day bootcamp process that’s going to help you make massive progress towards your dream in just 30 days.
photo credit: pixabay.com cc (modified by me)
Dream. Believe. Achieve.
Loving what you've read so far? Stay inspired with my weekly blog digest and get the motivation you need to turn your dreams into reality...
Ah, what a wonderful post! “I can and I will. Watch me”, is my new mantra and I will live by it!
Lots of stuff will be going on here. I just hope the personal touch is not lost, because that is the most special thing of all.
And congrats on the two-year anniversary! What had originally brought me here was the idea of adding avocados to smoothies, which you had either agreed with someone on Melody’s blog or you had mentioned it yourself; just letting you know that it was a great idea and I still add avocados to my fruit smoothies every morning. It makes them so much creamier.
Here’s to a great new year!
There’s a printable poster page of that one in the “CRUSH it!” manual… print it out and stick it to your wall. 😉
Of course the personal touch will still be here — I’m still running all of this, it’s just taking things to the next level, that’s all. Plus, this will give me more avenues to actually interact with people, which will be fun. 🙂
Ha! I remember that avocado post… when I first started the blog, I was posting a “just for fun” post once a week — usually a recipe I developed or a YouTube playlist. Here’s the link if anyone reading this wants avocado smoothie recipes. You can make pudding out of avocados, too — use a couple of ripe avocados, a few tablespoons of cocoa, a banana, and some maple syrup… super-creamy chocolate pudding, and you can’t tell it’s made with avocados.
Happy New Year to you, too! 🙂